Sunday, March 6, 2011

Very Hard Weekend For Me

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry I was not around this weekend.

This has been a real hard weekend for me, On Friday I had to put my baby girl Kay Kay to sleep.

100_5506

That was the hardest thing I have had to do I never want to go through that again. I miss her so much I had her 9 years She was not a dog she was one of my children. I don't know how to get over this it really is killing me. I thought I would make an album of her life to help me cope, I went to my local scrapbook store and they really didn't have hardly have anything for pets :(

I will just have to figure out something.

It is so awful I'm am so use to hearing her bark and run around in circles every time we walk out the door. She was such a good girl !!

Kaylee Jo

2-16-02  - 3-4-11

We love and miss you very much baby girl

7 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

so sorry to hear this, I know how bad this hurts I have lost many and still gets no easier. I hope you find some healing time she will always be in your heart. sending you a big hug.

Tina said...

Thank you so much Rhonda. I hope this hurt will get better

Misty said...

Is she a sheltie? SO sorry for your loss, she is a beauty.
( Popped in Looking for spring forward hop)

Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Anna said...

I am so so sorry over the loss of your furbaby. God bless you and heal your heart.

ShersL84bed said...

I am sorry to hear you had to put her to sleep. I had to put my dog to sleep this past year also. I hope the good memories you have with her will fill your heart with love instead of sadness soon.

ShersL84bed said...

Tina- Email me at ShersL84bed@aol.com I will make some files and send you them for your album. If you don't have anything to cut the files with let me know, and I will cut them and email them to you.

Sher (shersL84bed@aol.com)

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

I feel your pain, we had to put down are 16 year old pomeranian on 2-20-11.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Post a Comment